Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a Berry Good Day!

Strawberry Shortcake & her Friends,
Kid Stuff Phono Picture Disc, American Greetings, 1981



This LP is a story record interspersed with songs. Strawberry Shortcake has this incredibly high pitched squeaky voice that is terribly annoying. But the record album that is also a full color image is incredibly cool.

Pictured on the cover are Strawberry Shortcake and Pupcake, Lemon Meringue , Raspberry Tart and Custard the cat, Apricot and Hopsalot, Apple Dumpling, and Blueberry Muffin.

I am not sure I EVER really liked this album but I couldn't possibly part with it simply because it LOOKS so cool. Still even today, my friend's kids enjoy listening to this and playing with my Strawberry Shortcake dolls.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin