Sunday, December 7, 2008

View-Master

I still have my View-Master. But no slides. To remedy that I bought some brand new Peter Pan slides at Target. It's not quite the same as looking back at the ones from my youth, but it'll do!
I found an AMAZING site that shows the history of this toy. Very cool. Check it out.


I was reminded of this toy when, a few weeks back, I discovered View-Master slides on Bob Logan's blog. Here's a link to all his amazing images which include Huckleberry Hound, Quickdraw McGraw, Yogi Bear.

Logan also links to some super cool View-Master images of the Flintstones on the What My Dad Saw blog. Brian's images MOVE on his site! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wicked. Lucky you. Personally, I am looking for the Star Wars ones, as well as those they've built for Saturday Morning Cartoons. It would be a kick to get your hands on an actual existing artifact. You can't have it all, though, and really we can have those made ourselves. So you know, whatever.

Image3d.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin